Mildly Inappropriate!

Well this post is not kid friendly at all.... I was asked to make a cake for a dear friends Bachelorette party. I was excited but mostly nervous since I usually don't make cakes and let people see them  (cupcakes, cake pops totally different).  I did however make cake pops just in case I totally screwed it up!!
My vision of this party was more classy and not trashy, but the Matron of Honor, did not see it that way. Who am I to judge, I wore a penis garland around my leg and a "beautiful" penis headband at my own bachelorette, now that is some classy accessories right?? 
They wanted something shocking, dirty and well....down right raunchy! And that is exactly what I gave them. I wont post pictures of the nasty cake on my main page just in case kids are in the room, or maybe even a judgmental Mother-in-law. ;) Click on the link below to see pics.
                                  
                     Bachelorette Party

Here are a few shots of my personal stagette adventure......

                       We went to a pole dancing place called Aradia Fitness on Jasper Ave.


                                       And drinks at Sharks Club....see hardly noticeable! ;)

 
XXOO Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment