My little pony

 D is 3!!!! My baby girl is a preschooler. I just can't believe it. She has just started school at the beginning of September. Well the first few classes didn't go very smoothly but by the 3-4 day she would give me a quick hug and run off with the other kids. :'( 

  1. Now on to the cupcakes!!! So I was in a hurry and I'm kind of disappointed on how they turned out and I apologize on the quality of picture. I just basically piped squiggles all over the cupcake like a ribbon and plopped my little pony figurines on the cupcakes. I just used a basic vanilla cake mix and a chocolate cake mix ( I know! I know!), and made a stiff cream cheese icing.  It is the same icing as I used on my Easter cupcakes, I usually vary the amount of icing sugar I put in. 


  The Girlies at the My Little Pony Live show at Londonderry mall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment